It is that time of the year again. When I look back at my year and see what is the one thing that I set out to do at the beginning of the year and actually did.
So, here I am proudly proclaiming that I did visit 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites in India in 2017.
In this post
- 1. Group of Monuments at Mahabalipuram
- 2. The Valley of Flowers National Park
- 3. Hills Forts of Rajasthan – Amer Fort
- 4. Jantar Mantar, Jaipur
- 5. Sun Temple, Konark
- 6. Group of Monuments at Pattadakal
- 7. Group of Monuments at Hampi
1. Group of Monuments at Mahabalipuram
2. The Valley of Flowers National Park
3. Hills Forts of Rajasthan – Amer Fort
4. Jantar Mantar, Jaipur
Read: 24 Hours in Jaipur
5. Sun Temple, Konark
6. Group of Monuments at Pattadakal
7. Group of Monuments at Hampi
PS: I had set my target at 7 but I knew I could only visit 5. Like with anyone with travel plans, one is always majorly dependant on budgets and life in general. But then fate conspired and the universe showed a way (however clichéd that may sound!). I was selected to shoot at the Pushkar Fair with none other than Mr.Raghu Rai himself and we could choose to join him either from Delhi or from Jaipur, along the way to Pushkar. And here I am with that wished for number. 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites in 2017.
PSS: Even a year of missed opportunities can have a happy ending. All negativity comes with a counter balancing positive energy.
Wishing you all a very Happy New Year, 2018. Love & Light. ❤️